Blog Silence!

My lovely readers & followers...
This post should have went up a week ago but I just needed to explain why I have been absent here & on Twitter. I have been working through some stuff in life at the minute.



As most of you know my Gran passed away before Christmas due to cancer.My Gran was one of my closest friends, I told her everything & was always there with some advice and a smile. At the time I don't think I gave myself a chance to grieve properly and to give my family undivided attention to help us get through the tough times together. Instead of quality time with my mum, granddad and others I got bogged down with putting on a brave face & I used social media as a place to hide.. if that makes any sense?! So.. I decided to take a little blogging break & I also de-activated my Twitter for the next while... to give myself some head space.


I hope you all understand, but it was something I needed to do. At the minute the countdown is on for my accountancy finals so I am under immense pressure to get through this last hurdle. I will be back, I promise. But please know I really appreciate all the support I have gotten from you all in the past & hopefully in the future.




I love you all!!

Will keep in touch, love & hugs you guys

Sarah xx

Comments

  1. I think it's a great idea to take some time for yourself and we'll all be here ready and waiting when you want to come back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon hun and that the exams go super well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand - give yourself all the time you need but know that you'll be missed and we're ready to welcome you back whenever you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots & lots & lots of love & hugs xxxxxxx Always here xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really wise quote there, thanks for sharing!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment