Thin Thursday return!!

I want to apologise to each of the girls in #ThinThursday for my absence last week. I just had a lot of stuff going on, a loved one is quite sick & in & out to hospital a bit so I just didn't have the energy to do anything. But I broke myself in again gently tonight & went for a brisk walk. Also, have stopped munching on the chocolate & have gotten myself Belvita breakfast biscuits for work.. That has always been my downfall, desk nibbles! So armed with oranges, 2L of water & my girls with encouraging words behind me I am getting back into it! I have no big loss or tips to report this week.. Just to say I am back & it's Operation Healthy Sarah from here on in. Thanks to all my Tweethearts in the group who have just been so caring & checking in on me! I am getting back to my 30 Day Shred this weekend!
So, till next week!
Take care lovelies.. & thank you!
Sarah xx

Comments

  1. Not giving up is key.. well done you getting back too it :)
    Things will get better for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start doing this, maybe next week! I'm joining the gym soon too so I can wait to blog about that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment