#June BBC Day 2 - Favourite Brush!

Hey peeps!
So Day 2 was to tell you about my favourite makeup brush...and this is a real tough one!!
However... I would have to say that the Real Techniques Expert Face brush is probably the one brush I would want if I could only bring one tool when stranded on a desert island!


Let me tell you why...
This little brush is so dense and it is just the perfect shape for non-streaky foundation application! 

Not only that but it can buff any product (BB cream, primer, mousse foundation or even cream blush) without absorbing the product! 


Another HUGE plus about the Expert Face Brush? It's so so inexpensive you wouldn't believe!!! BUT this can be said for any Real Technique brush - the creator Samantha Chapman really brought pro quality to the standard beauty junkie without the crazy price tag!

The one tiny little thing about this brush - it isn't too hot with powder products.
But considering the other numerous tasks this can do its only a little detail!

You can buy the Real techniques over on http://www.cloud10beauty.com/real-techniques-expert-face-brush.html

Finally, a VERY close second favourite brush has to be angled liner brush from http://www.nimabrush.com/ I had searched for ages for the perfect brush to apply my beloved gel liner & when I found this baby there was no going back! 

The bristles are sturdy and aid the smooth application of liner - it makes it so much easier when you are working with great tools! Niamh Martin is an awesome Irish lady who supplies amazing quality brushes & I love knowing I am supporting out an Irish company!

So, there you have it my lovelies!

Chat again soon!
Take care

Sarah xx

Comments

  1. I ordered the expert face brush last week on iherb.ie, cant wait for it to arrive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two brushes I really want to get my hands on! The eyeliner brush looks like it makes application so easy:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment