#SBBC Day 20 - 10 products under €10

Hey lovelies!!
Sorry about being bombarded with posts today but I am taking the chance of catching up on #SBBC when I have got it.. Curled up with Bovril & a hot water bottle!! (Yep, take out the violins!!)
So, day 20's post was 10 products under a tenner! Everyone loves a good quality product for a bargain!

1. Catrice Glamazona Lip Colour Pencils
This Catrice collection is not long on the shelves here in Cavan- it's the current limited edition. I am recently obsessed with lip colour pencils & crayons as they are just so easy & convenient! So, I picked up the one in vintage red - gorgeous!


2. Makeup Geek pan shadows
You can buy these online at
Makeup Geek is an American company but they are of the same quality as MAC products at a fraction of the price, the owner Marlena has put her heart & soul into making them top notch standard for next to nothing bucks! Any orders I made where for 10+ shadows to make the international shipping worth my while- that's the ONLY expensive part to buying off this online store!


3. Essence nail polishes
You cannot talk about beauty bargains without mentioning THIS brand- I just LOVE this wee brand! The nail polishes are like under €2 but brilliant quality & come in any colour that you could want! I will admit to buying a yellow polish once, just cos it was cheap as chips & wearing it ONCE! All dried up now, but I have other polishes from them that have had plenty of wear!!


4. Barry M Liquid Liners
I may have talked about my love for these liquid liners before- I have one in gold, silver, purple 
The applicatior for the liner is super skinny & sturdy - perfect for liquid liners & the staying power is great! Also, the colour payoff is spot on!


5. Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40s lipstick
It is actually dangerous for me to be near a Catrice stand.. If I am near one, I WILL walk away with something! But, this lipstick was just too gorgeous to miss! It's from the Hollywood Glamour limited edition & I fell in love with it. 


6. Sleek Candy Collection Blush by 3 Sweet Cheeks
If there is one inexpensive brand that does amazing blusher for pennies it's Sleek - this beauty has 2 gorgeous pink based powder blush & a cream blush!


7. MUA Undressed Palette
This bad boy is a dead-ringer for Urban Decay's Naked Palette but for a fraction of the price tag. It's got all the shades of nudes, neutrals & browns you need for a smokey eye!


8. Sleek Makeup's Blush in Rose Gold
If there is one blush you NEED to get from Sleek it's their Rose Gold blush!! It's a perfect dupe for NARS Orgasim, and suits all skin shades


9. Catrice Prime & Fine Translucent Loose Powder
It's perfect for setting foundation & the bonus is that it suits any foundation shade. 


10. Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealor
I had heard so so much hype about this product, I was skeptical before I tried it but once I got my hands on one I haven't looked back! Hands down the BEST Concealor for under a tenner!



So there you have my top 10 under 10 :)

Chat later!

Sarah xx

Comments