Advent Calendar Day 2!

Hey again my lovelies!
Quick post just to share what was behind door 2 on the advent calendars.. I slept in this morning -managed to turn the alarm off at 7am when it buzzed & by some stroke of luck actually woke at 7.50.. Less than an hour to be in at work, so no time for the advent calendar peep!

Anyways, enough chit chat.. What's behind Door 2 on the Benefit Calendar?..




The Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow & Concealor Primer! I am excited to try this out & see how it measures up to my trusty Too Faced Shadow Insurance!
I like the fact it suits skin tone & the sponge applicator is trés handy!


On to my Ciate Advent Calendar..




It's Boudoir, a gorgeous vintage-style red!
The perfect Christmas shade (much prefer this to yesterday's Snow Globe!)
I didn't get the chance to swatch it yet but fingers crossed I can pair it with tomorrow's polish to show you!

So, until tomorrow!

Comments