Merry Christmas to all xx

Hey my lovely readers!


I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU for all the support you have soon me over the past year as my first year as a blogger!
I know my posts were a little sporadic but you stuck by me & I cannot begin to tell you how much that means!

Tonight I plan on sitting in front of the fire with the parents, sis & my wee granddad with some Christmas punch & Doctor Who Christmas special..

Whatever your plans, I wish you a peaceful Christmas night.


(quick FOTD photo!)

Until next post..

Take care & Merry Christmas my lovely readers 



Comments

  1. Haha we both chose the same 'Merry Christmas' picture! Yours was up way earlier - completely coincidental I swear, it was my favourite on google lol..
    Hope you're having a lovely day lady, enjoy relaxing xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment