INGLOT.IE IS ON IT'S WAY!!!

Hey lovely peeps!!
Hope you are all having a good week, we are on the home stretch now!! It has been a little crazy at Casa Giggles but am looking forward to the weekend, am meeting up with a few of the girlies for a Pampered Chef party (never been to one of these before.. sounds interesting?) and some deep sea fishing Saturday, a boat & some laughs what more could you want?!

Anyways, this post is sort & sweet just to tell you all how excited I am that www.inglot.ie is finally happening!! I am ashamed to admit I have never been to an Inglot store... I know I know!
But now with the website it should be easier to get my hands on some of their products. I have in mind a Freedom System palette (or 3) & I have heard their pigments are just stunning!


So what will you be stocking up on? Do share, I love being enabled in more beauty buying!! Comment below with your top Inglot products (and add to my wishlist!)

Until next post,
Take care my lovelies!
Sarah


Comments

  1. Ooh interesting! I dunno if I prefer shopping in store with Inglot- I love all the rows of colours! If you were an mua and knew exactly what you wanted though it'd be really handy, I just wouldn't know what to go for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, can't wait to see the online store!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment