Bite size Review: Wet & Wild

Hey my lovelies!!
How are you all doing? Hope you are having a good week!
So, this post is a quick review of Wet n Wild, another awesome American brand that has made it to Irish stores this year! 
I am reviewing their lipsticks & shadows as these are some of their range that I have tried but make sure to comment below if you recommend any of their other products like their lip liners or polishes (or even their foundations...any opinions?)
First up, their lipstick range.


There are two variations of lipsticks. The Mega Last Lipsticks (the lipstick in the black packaging) are a matte consistency but are very comfortable to wear - I have worn these for hours without the dreaded "lipstick in the lip crack" incident that happens with some matte lipsticks.
They come in a good range of colours & will set you back.. €2.99!! I know, right?! One of each please!!


Then there is the Silk Finish Range - personally I LOVE these for my lips as they tend to be very dry & these are just beautiful to wear... so pigmented and creamy on the lips and only cost €1.99.


Swatched is the Mega Last in Cherry Bomb (on top) and Silk Finish in Just Garnet (on bottom)

Next the shadows!
I love their palettes, amazing quality for cheap as chips & I also really like how they give you a crease colour, a "definer" colour & the eyelid colour- very often many bigger palettes miss out on these. Also, these are for less than €7 & have a variety of colours!
The pigmentation is not too shabby either, when you consider that each shadow is less than €1?


Finally, I adore these Colour Icon Glitter Shadows. They are so much fun to play with! These come in at €1.99 so if you are not too sure how you feel about glitter this is a good way of trying - costs you less than your daily coffee!


So there you have it folks!
What Wet 'n'Wild products have you tried & would recommend?

Until next post!
Sarah


Comments