Bite sized review: Physician's Formula

Hey my lovelies!
So I am going to do a few quick reviews on some products from different companies over the next few weeks. The first one is a look at some Physicans Formula products I was kindly sent a few months ago to try..
First up, their Mineral Wear Airbrushing Powder




This mineral powder applies like a dream! It is lightweight enough that it doesn't  feel like it is blocking your pores but has such amazing coverage that someday a when I just want a healthy glow I just apply it on its on! The little brush that comes with it isn't the best but would get you by if stuck however I love the wee mirror underneath!


Next up, the Happy Booster blush.. Isn't this adorable?!


This blush is on the sparkly side so a little goes a long way but it is a gorgeous girlie pink



What I love about this blush is that you can get a few indicidual different shades from the different hearts so it's a 3 blushes in one! This beauty sells for just under €16! 

So there you have the 411 on some Physicians Formula goodies!
What products have you tried from PF  that you would recommend?

Until next post,
love & hugs x
Sarah 

Comments

Post a Comment