MAC Wash n Dry Collection

Hey my lovelies!
Hope you are enjoying the beautiful sunshine & getting lots of Vit. D (wear sunscreen though!!) 
I want to give you a quick lowdown on a few recent purchases I made from MAC's Wash & Dry collection. I am not 100% sure if they are still available in MAC stores here or are sold out but they are available at selfridges.com.

So, enough chit chat.. Do you want to see the goods?!


I got the lipstick in Steamheat & the highlight powder in Freshen Up. Just before I dive in can I just saw how stunning the packaging is on this collection?! It's all red, teal & yellow chrome effect & is just gorgeous. MAC did good here!

First up.. The lipstick in Steamheat. It Usa limited edition. It is described as a vivid yellow-red


The lipstick retails for €21.50- a little more expensive than they are usually but that's to be expected with the snazzy packaging.

Next.. The real beauty, the highlight powder Freshen Up (€33)



The three companies pours can be applied separately or mixed up.. The bottom pink shade would be a gorgeous blush shade & the top is a stunning highlight in its own right.

So there you have it! Have you picked up any bits from this collection? What do you think of it?

Until next post
Take care dears :)

Sarah xx

Comments

  1. That powder looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging on this! I got the sculpting powder in 'delicates' from House of Fraser, it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment