M.I,A - Sorry lovelies..but just to say...





Hey all!


I am just writing a wee blog post to say a HUUUUGGGGE sorry for being so quiet the past few weeks! Life got a little hectic with the run up to Christmas- present shopping, college assignments, a wedding and also due to the fact I was too broke to buy nice things for me to review - but never fear!! I will be back in action really soon!!
I am in the process of trying out my Ciate Holiday Mani Set & I got some pretties in the Debenhams online sale!
But I also want to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & the BESTEST OF WISHES FOR 2013!!



It has been so exciting to get a blog up & running but it would not be possible without all of my lovelies helping me & supporting me so Thank you so so very much. It means so much to know I have an amazing network of awesome folk behind me - LOVE YOU ALL!!

Take care lovelies,

Hugs for the Holiday Season!!

xx




Comments