My April Lust List!!

While I am in a bit of a broke state at the minute (not that there is much new there!) I have been checking out other blogs & keeping an eye and ear out for new or "Holy Grail" products I have to try...cos a girl can never have too much makeup right?!
So.... in no particular order, here is my April Wish List!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliners: Image from http://www.vampyvarnish.com - see her blog for her awesome review!



Ok, so if you follow me on Twitter you would have seen me drooling over these! Urban Decay have launched 13 new shades of their amazing 24/7 Glide On eyeliners. These eyeliners are without a doubt my favourite eyeliner pencils. They are butter smooth, waterproof & come in the most funky colours! Just have to decide which of these bad boys I will be getting! 

Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Collection:



Have you all SEEN this collection?! It is just gorgeousness in all its pink & lilac splendor! As soon as I saw this I fell in LOVE with the limited edition shimmer brick. I know its so pink and sparkle-friendly but this brick could  serve the purpose of eyeshadow! Also, while on that topic...take a look at the palette! Be still my beating heart!

MAC Mineralize Lipstick: Image from http://www.musingsofamuse.com - she has given you the COMPLETE lowdown on her blog!



I love MAC lipsticks, there is something so classy about them. These new lovelies are a new formula that contains loads of moisturising minerals that are non-drying for your wee smackers so, naturally its a win/win?! I have my eyes on Style Surge, a beautiful coral pink that you see in the picture above...and Everyday Diva, a true red!

Benefit World Famous Neutrals: Credit for this image goes to the gorgeous Susan over at http://brightandbeautyfull.com - check it out!



It was love at first sight when I saw the retro packaging Benefit is famous for..and then I heard reviews. All good reports & I am finding it VERY hard to choose between these three I want the most?! Any ideas?

So, that's my list for now... no doubt I will be doing some more "research" when I should be studying!!
What do you think of my list lovelies, anything you see that you would like yourself, or do you have it already & if so what are your thoughts?!
Do Share!

Until next time lovelies!
Take care
Sarah xx

Comments

  1. I really want one of those Benefit palettes and pretty much all of the Bobby Brown collection! That MAC coral lippie is a real beauty too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette is so gorgeous! Those Benefit neutrals palettes look lovely too! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Style Surge looks like such a pretty coral colour. I must resist the temptation to buy it (am still on a spending ban)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic wish list - I saw the review by vampy varnish and am COMPLETELY lusting after the pencil collection - although it is ridiculously expensive! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the BB eyeshadow palette - not too gone on the rest of the collection though - it's too girly for me I think! Also drooling over the UD pencils...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so pleased you posted about the pencils.. although I think they're only releasing the Vault set here? It's about £200 with 40 pencils in it.. I could be wrong though! I'll be gutted if the UK miss out - againnnnn!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment