#JuneBBC Day 3 Favourite hair product

Hello hello!!
So, Day #3 - my top hair product... well I should tell you a little about my hair first- I was cursed  "blessed" with curly, wavy hair - great if I wasn't born with hair that gets crazy dry at the ends & greasy at the roots meaning taming products were never a walk in the park!
However, I have come upon some products that have helped me tame the frizz & embrace the waves!

Tigi BedHead Glaze Haze:
This little bottle works wonders for my hair & it's frizzy nature. It's a serum that you need only apply a tiny pea-sized amount & run it through your whole hair (avoid near the roots though, might leave them a little greasy!)
As well as controlling the wildness while smelling gorgeous at the same time this miracle worker speeds up the time I need to dry my hair - I don't know how but that has to be good to save my dry ends from prolonged heat exposure?!


Revlon Professional Equave 2 phase Leave in Conditioner:
This stuff smells amazing & only for it my hair would be like STRAW! When my hair is damp I squirt this all over & then style as normal- and it really leaves my hair so much more softer & less frizz/fly away


 ghd Heat protection spray:
Ok, so sometimes we need to straighten out the waves! And if I ever need to I ALWAYS apply this stuff- it protects my hair from being burnt or broken by my straighteners which means my hairdresser doesn't get as cross with me using the ghds as before! 

Comments

  1. My hairdresser used to always use the Revlon phase 2, such a lovely product, love the smell too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually brilliant, my hair knows when I don't use it.. If that makes sense?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I included Revlon Equave 2 Phase on my list as well. I've been using it for so long, such a good product for dry hair. My hair probably would have already fallen out of my head without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of the Revlon phase, its devine! I love the sound of that Bed Head thing, will be looking out for it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment