Hey my lovely readers!
1. Cut the chicken into strips, and prepare the mushrooms, onions, pepper, carrots, courgette and ginger.
2. Heat one teaspoon of the oil in a large frying pan or wok and then add the chicken. Stir-fry the chicken until browned. Add the sliced ginger in when half fried to give flavour.
3. Add the peppers, onions, courgette, carrots, sweetcorn and mushrooms. Stir and cook for couple of minutes until just tender, but still brightly coloured, and the mushrooms are just browned.
4. While these are frying squeeze the juice of a lemon, and add to some light soy sauce.
5. I usually go for the lazy option & add ready cooked rice noodles that just need to be added to the stir fry & cooked for 2mins!
6. Add the lemon & soy sauce & there you have it! A mega healthy stir fry feast!
Bon appetite my lovely readers :)