Advent Calendar Day 1

Hey lovelies!
It's December!!! Can almost smell the turkey & stuffing!! Yesterday we had a test run of the Christmas fruit punch!

So, day 1 of the advent calendars!
The gorgeous Ciate calendar!


Behind door no.1 is the gorgeous Snow Globe. This is a mix of different shaped glitters in a clear base, a brilliant topcoat over polishes for Christmas!

On to this baby! I was so excited to open door 1 on the Benefit Calendar!!


I have been wanting to try Coralista for so long, I was delighted that it was behind the first door! And after swatching, once my wee sample size is used up I will be purchasing a full size.. Isn't it gorgeous?!

So that day 1 of the advent calendars! Do ye mind the pic heavy post?
Do ye want to see the rest of "what's behind the door"?!

Until next post, take care :)


Comments

  1. I love the pictures, feels like I’m opening them with you!! Looking forward to these everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the rest! I love these posts. I wasn't able to get my hands on the polish one this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea how you manage not to open every single one haha! :D I always forget about these awesome advent calenders! Will have to try and get some next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment