FACE PALM...and You all ROCK

Hi folks...
It is me... remember me? I know I know, I disappeared there after saying I was sticking around but... life got a little fun-filled** and all I can say is...



(**Replace with "HECTIC"..am catching up on a social life I haven't been having since..college probably?!)

So.. to fill you in with my news...

I have passed the auld CPA finals so now I am on my way to being a fully fledged accountant - it is a scary scary thought to not be a "student" anymore but working while studying was never any fun anyways!
So since finding out a month ago I have been enjoying this new found freedom- I have been camping, surfing, enjoying the sun & everything in between!

Apart from blogging says you.....*hangs head*



However.. All the while, even though I have been MIA you haven't stopped following & for that I want to say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!
I was shocked & thrilled to log in to find I have 300 BLOGLOVIN' FOLLWERS?!?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?! Seriously, that put a smile on my face that will last until next week! You are all just such an amazing supportive bunch so all I can say is Thank you, again & again!



So I guess this post is to say stick with me a LITTLE longer...


The blog should be back in business shortly when I get into the swing of juggling more responsibilities in work & stuff.

Take care, LOTS of love & hugs to you all!!

Sarah xx

Comments

  1. Congrats on the qualification and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are enjoying life to the fullest! Don't be worrying about the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Good to see you here, don't be rushing back for anyone else, come back when you're ready, nobody is going anywhere xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment