The April Wishlist!

Hey my lovelies!!
Hope you are all having a happy Hump Day! I booked some annual leave so I am currently sitting in the sunshine that has made a return (yay!) and sipping my coffee.. The definition of bliss!!
So this post is just a wee look at what is currently on my Wishlist. I do love reading these posts & being enabled so what better way to maybe enable some of ye!

Anyways, first up a non-beauty related product but something that seems to be all the rage at the minute.. Flash tattoos! Basically, tattoo transfers for grown ups!! They look stunning & I think they could be pulled off when on holidays or if any festivals are on the agenda. There is an official site for them but you can buy standard ones on eBay for far less.. To see if they do tickle your fancy!


Next up.. Bronzers! There is something about when the sun comes out that makes me want to bronze up & there are two beauties on my Wishlist. Firstly, the Hourglass Ambient Bronzers. They haven't been released in Ireland yet but I know I will be snappy one up for sure!
Then there is this cute little bronzer palette from Too Faced. I am not 100% sure if this palette is being stocked in Debenhams, the Irish stockist of Too Faced but I am debating making a Sephora order next month & might add this to the bag.. Do any of my fellow bloggers know if Sephora allow Too Faced to be shipped to UK or is on the restricted list?
Finally on the Wishlist is the Nars Duo Intensity Blushes. The look so beautiful in pan & I have heard good reviews. Only question is.. Which combo?!

So there you have it! April's Wishlist! Does anything hear interest you? What's on your spring wish list?
Until next post, take care

Love Sarah xx 


Comments